Enroll By 12/23/13, Be Covered 1/1/14
December 23, 2013 is the last day for you to enroll in a healthcare plan and have it take effect on Jan. 1, 2014 and Healthcare.gov is still having issues taking payments, sending information to insurers and crashing intermittently. You don't need to wait for Healthcare.gov to get an affordable plan that fits you and your families needs perfectly. We offer a fast, seamless experience to research health insurance plans, rates and compare quotes. It takes about 5 minutes.
Compare Healthcare Rates and Plans, Instantly
Since the government is making us all get health insurance, you owe it to yourself to get the best plan for the lowest price. The government health exchange is not always your lowest cost option. Government-Health-Insurance.com helps you find an Affordable Care Act approved health plan that gives you and your family the benefits you need, at a price you can afford.
We Compete with Healthcare.gov, to Save You Time and Money
We compete with Healthcare.gov to make sure you get the best possible price on the health insurance plan of your choice. Whether you're eligible for a subsidy or not, when you compare quotes, rates and plans you save more money. We work with hundreds of agents and health insurance companies who can make sure you're receive the very best possible price on a health plan that's right for your needs.
- Enroll by December 15, 2013 to be covered by January 1, 2014
- All health plans sold on the exchanges or off must offer the same essential benefits like maternity care and prescription drug coverage and you can’t be denied coverage if you’re sick
- Obamacare is not replacing private insurance, but you may be able to find a better private plan for a better price!
5 Minutes Can Save You up to 70%
- Quickly compare rates for Obamacare approved health plans & apply online.
- Compare dozens of subsidized plans quickly, and easily.
- Use your subsidy if that is your best option.
- Health plans offered through the State & Federal exchanges are NOT always the most affordable health insurance option
What You Need To Know
- Obamacare includes private and federally-sponsored health insurance
- You can buy private health insurance outside the Federal exchanges
- In many cases, you can save money by opting for a private health insurance plan rather than a federally-sponsored health insurance plan
- Obamacare Creates Health Insurance: Obamacare doesn’t create health insurance, it regulates the health insurance industry and helps increase quality, affordability and availability of private health insurance
- Obamacare Means Higher Premiums: Obamacare stops insurance companies from raising premiums due to health status and gender or denying coverage based on pre-existing conditions.
- Obamacare Is Making Me Switch Doctors: If the health plans offered via the Federal exchanges, don’t include your own doctor of hospital, you can shop for private health insurance